Do you want to be more organized and productive in the upcoming year? If so, you’re going to need a good planner. Check out our list of the eight best planner apps you can use in 2022!
- Trello is a great app If you’re looking for a planner app that can help you keep track of both your personal and professional tasks, Trello is a great option. With this app, you can create custom boards for different areas of your life and add tasks, due dates, and labels to each board. You can also share boards with other people and collaborate on projects.
- Todoist is another popular task-management app that can be used for both personal and professional purposes. With this app, you can create custom tasks and organized them into different projects. You can also set due dates and recurring tasks, as well as receive reminders for upcoming deadlines.
- Evernote is a versatile note-taking app that can be used for everything from writing essays to creating grocery lists. With Evernote, you can create both text-based and audio notes, as well as attach images and files to your notes. You can also organize your notes into different notebooks and share them with other people.
- Google Keep is a simple yet effective note-taking app that’s ideal for those who don’t need all the bells and whistles offered by other apps. With this app, you can create text, audio, and image notes, as well as set reminders for yourself. You can also
- OneNote is another versatile note-taking app that’s perfect for anyone who wants to be able to take notes in multiple formats. With this app, you can create text-, audio-, and image-based notes, as well as attach files to your notes. You can also organize your notes into different notebooks and share them with other people. 6.
- Simplenote is a great option for those who are looking for a simple yet effective note-taking app. This app lets you create text-based notes and organize them into different folders or tags. You can also share your notes with other people and collaborate on projects.
- Bear is another excellent option for those who are looking for a simple yet effective note-taking app. Bear lets you create text-based notes organized into different notebooks. You can also format your notes using Markdown syntax and add images or attachments to your notes. Bear also has an excellent search function that lets you quickly find the notes you’re looking for.
- Agenda is a great choice for anyone who wants a planner app that’s specifically designed for professionals. This app helps you keep track of meeting agendas, deadlines, projects, and more. You can also use Agenda to collaborate with other people on projects or team tasks . . .
If you’re looking for a planner app to help you stay organized in 2022, any of the apps on our list would be a great choice!
What You Should Do Next…
- Talk to a business expert. Need someone to take your business to the next level? Schedule a 30-minute consultation. Don’t worry, it’s on the house. Book a meet here
- Create sales funnels bring higher conversions. Hustlehubs is a platform that helps you to create landing pages and send emails for higher conversions. Get started for free here.
- Get smarter with business resources. Explore all our knowledge base here and learn about email marketing, marketing strategies, best practices, growth hacks, case studies, templates, and more. Access our Academy here